Massage therapists are always on their feet and constantly working with their hands. With such a physically demanding job, there are many health conditions massage therapists can experience. Finding a cost-effective treatment that offers no side effects can definitely be tricky.
CBD Treatment Benefits for Massage Therapists
CBD treatments deliver the natural remedy massage therapists seek, offering treatment for the health conditions they’re prone to:
- Pain management for saddle joint of the thumb: Massage therapists often injure the saddle joint of the thumb due to overuse and poor body mechanics. While different massage technique may be necessary to prevent this injury, CBD treatments reduce inflammation and offer pain management for all the symptoms of the injury.
- Tenosynovitis: Often described as DeQuervain’s tenosynovitis, this condition involves adhesion between the tendon and its surrounding synovial sheath near the base of the thumb. Tenosynovitis is also caused by overuse which leads to extreme pain and inability to fully utilize your hands and fingers. Topical CBD remedies can be incorporated into stretching and massaging of the affected tendons to drastically lower pain and increase muscle mobility.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: Massage therapists are prone to carpal tunnel syndrome in the wrists. This condition causes the median nerve to become compressed, leading to sensory and motor dysfunction. This very painful condition requires high healing time due to nerve compression. CBD treatments have been shown to improve motor dysfunction, alleviate pain, and decrease recovery time for carpal tunnel syndrome sufferers.
- Medial epicondylitis: This debilitating and painful condition is caused by overuse of the muscles of the common flexor belly and tendon. Frequent massage and stretching of the forearm combined with topical CBD solutions may significantly relieve this condition. CBD treatment helps with the inflammation, pain, and immobility of this condition.
- Back and shoulder strain: Massage therapists can experience back and shoulder strain on a daily basis. CBD’s muscle relaxant and pain management properties drastically improve these conditions.
CBD Products for Massage Therapists
CBD treatments are affordable and deliver high pain relief management for this physically demanding occupation. Our CBD tincture is great for tenosynovitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and any other physically painful condition– administer a few drops under your tongue or apply directly to problem areas. For whole body relief, we recommend our disposable vape pen, CBD tincture, and CBD isolate. These can all be taken orally or the tincture and isolate can be incorporated into your favorite recipe.
For more information regarding CBD products for massage therapists, please give us a call!
“Your life is a masterpiece!”
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements made regarding products listed on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. We do also suggest that you conduct your own research.
For best results, we recommend trying CBD for 2 weeks to feel maximum benefits, but if you are unsatisfied with this product in any way we'll give you your money back. Guaranteed! You may request a refund within 15 days of items receipt.
All of our products are completely THC-free and are legal in all 50 states.